Register at the Y front desk.
This program highlights a structured, safe environment offering homework assistance and peer-led tutoring. There are affordable monthly rates and financial aid available to those that qualify.
— Note that the YMCA after school programs accept youth age Preschool through 8th grade. —
AFTER SCHOOL CARE AT THE YMCA (PORT ROYAL):
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 2:45 – 6:00 pm
- Click Here for the 2016-2017 YMCA Registration Form (Child attends Port Royal YMCA location)
The YMCA will transport students from the following schools to the YMCA in Port Royal:
Beaufort Elementary, Bridges- Lady’s Island, Bridges- Beaufort, Mossy Oaks Elementary, Port Royal Elementary, Riverview Charter School.
*Because Port Royal is in-zone, students will ride the school bus provided by the school district to the YMCA
OFF-SITE AFTER SCHOOL CARE:
COOSA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Monday – Friday* from 2:45 pm – 6:00 pm. Pre-K through 5th grade.
- Click Here for the 2016-2017 Coosa Elementary Registration Form
LADY’S ISLAND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Monday – Friday* from 2:45 pm – 5:30 pm. Pre-K through 5th grade.
- Click Here for the 2016-2017 Lady’s Island Elementary Registration Form
ROBERT SMALLS INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY (RSIA): Monday- Friday from 3:45 – 5:30 pm.
- Click Here for the 2016-2017 YMCA RSIA Registration Form
RIDGELAND ELEMENTARY: Monday-Thursday from 3:00 – 5:30 pm.
WHALE BRANCH ELEMENTARY: Monday-Friday from 2:45 – 5 pm.
- Click Here for the 2016-2017 Whale Branch Registration Form
*Every Friday youth will be transported to the YMCA for Swim Lessons & Recreational Swimming taking place from 4:30—5:30pm. ALL Pick-Up on Friday is at the YMCA. Coos Elementary and Lady’s Island Elementary only.
- Staff, Volunteer, and Peer led
Health, Wellness, Fitness
- Daily Healthy Snacks Provided
- Gym Activities
- Rock Climbing Wall
Children’s Aerobics Classes
- Nutrition Curriculum
Tail Waggin’ Tutors
This is a reading program for children in second grade and up. Children have the opportunity to read to dogs. This program improves reading skills, builds self confidence, and also allows children to learn about service dogs.
Optional Bible Study
Volunteers from the Parish Church of St. Helena’s lead the bible study. The mission of the YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Clubs will change quarterly and students will get to choose the clubs they would like to participate in. Clubs include the following: Lunch Box Cooking Club, Crafty Critters, Sports of All Sorts, and more!
– Financial Assistance Available –
Pay your bill online!
Follow these simple steps and get started today!
· Call the Y or stop by at the front desk to get your login name and password.
· Visit THE HUB (0pens new window)
· Click “Make a Payment”
· Type in your login and password in the “Member” section
· Click and pay any of your outstanding balances. Continue to follow the payment procedures.
Bills for afterschool and preschool will be posted at least one week before the following month.