Register at the Y front desk.
This program highlights a structured, safe environment offering homework assistance and peer-led tutoring. There are affordable monthly rates and financial aid available to those that qualify.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE AT THE YMCA (PORT ROYAL):
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 3:00 – 6:00 pm
- Click Here for the 2015-2016 YMCA Registration Form (Child attends Port Royal YMCA location)
The YMCA will transport students from the following schools to the YMCA in Port Royal:
Beaufort Elementary, Beaufort Middle, Bridges, Coosa Elementary, Lady’s Island Elementary, Lady’s Island Middle, Lowcountry Montessori, Mossy Oaks Elementary, Port Royal Elementary, Riverview Charter School.
*Because Port Royal is in-zone, students will ride the school bus provided by the school district to the YMCA
OFF-SITE AFTER SCHOOL CARE:
RIDGELAND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Monday – Thursday from 3 pm – 5:30 pm starting Oct. 5, 2015. Pre-K through 5th grade. Open to students attending Ridgeland Elementary School.
- Click Here for the 2015-2016 Ridgeland Elementary Registration Form
ROBERT SMALLS INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY (RSIA): Monday- Friday from 2:30 – 5:30 pm starting Aug. 31. Open to students at Roberts Smalls International Academy.
- Click Here for the 2015-2016 YMCA RSIA Registration Form (Child attends Robert Smalls International Academy)
PENN CENTER: Monday-Friday from 2:30 – 6 pm starting Aug. 31.
- Click Here for the 2015-2016 Penn Center Registration Form
Click Here for the AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM PARENT HANDBOOK (0pens new window)
- Staff, Volunteer, and Peer led
Health, Wellness, Fitness
- Daily Healthy Snacks Provided
- Gym Activities
- Rock Climbing Wall
Children’s Aerobics Classes
- Nutrition Curriculum
Tail Waggin’ Tutors
This is a reading program for children in second grade and up. Children have the opportunity to read to dogs. This program improves reading skills, builds self confidence, and also allows children to learn about service dogs.
Optional Bible Study
Volunteers from the Parish Church of St. Helena’s lead the bible study. The mission of the YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Clubs will change quarterly and students will get to choose the clubs they would like to participate in. Clubs include the following: Lunch Box Cooking Club, Crafty Critters, Sports of All Sorts, and more!
– Financial Assistance Available –
Drop In Service Enrollment Form 2015-2016 (opens new window)
Pay your bill online!
Follow these simple steps and get started today!
· Call the Y or stop by at the front desk to get your login name and password.
· Visit THE HUB (0pens new window)
· Click “Make a Payment”
· Type in your login and password in the “Member” section
· Click and pay any of your outstanding balances. Continue to follow the payment procedures.
Bills for afterschool and preschool will be posted at least one week before the following month.