Register at the Y front desk.
This program highlights a structured, safe environment offering homework assistance and peer-led tutoring. There are affordable monthly rates and financial aid available to those that qualify.
Healthy Family Home Newsletter Nov 2014 (opens new window)
Healthy Family Home Newsletter Oct 2014 (opens new window)
AFTER SCHOOL CARE AT THE YMCA (PORT ROYAL):
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 3:00 – 6:00 pm
- CLICK HERE for the YMCA Registration Form (Child attends Port Royal YMCA location)
The YMCA will transport students from the following schools to the YMCA in Port Royal:
Beaufort Elementary, Beaufort Middle, Bridges Preparatory School, Coosa Elementary, Lady’s Island Elementary, Lady’s Island Middle, Mossy Oaks, Port Royal*, Riverview Charter
*Because Port Royal is in-zone, students will ride the school bus provided by the school district to the YMCA
AFTER SCHOOL CARE AT THE AGAPE FAMILY LIFE CENTER:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 3:15 – 6:00 PM
- CLICK HERE for the YMCA Registration Form (Child attends AGAPE location)
AFTER SCHOOL CARE AT ROBERT SMALLS INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- CLICK HERE for the YMCA Registration Form (Child attends Robert Smalls location)
Click Here for the AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM PARENT HANDBOOK (0pens new window)
- Staff, Volunteer, and Peer led
Health, Wellness, Fitness
- Daily Healthy Snacks Provided
- Gym Activities
- Rock Climbing Wall
Children’s Aerobics Classes
- Nutrition Curriculum
Tail Waggin’ Tutors
This is a reading program for children in second grade and up. Children have the opportunity to read to dogs. This program improves reading skills, builds self confidence, and also allows children to learn about service dogs.
Optional Bible Study
Volunteers from the Parish Church of St. Helena’s lead the bible study. The mission of the YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Clubs will change quarterly and students will get to choose the clubs they would like to participate in. Clubs include the following: Lunch Box Cooking Club, Crafty Critters, Sports of All Sorts, and more!
- Financial Assistance Available -
Drop In Service Enrollment Form (opens new window)
Pay your bill online!
Follow these simple steps and get started today!
· Call the Y or stop by at the front desk to get your login name and password.
· Visit THE HUB (0pens new window)
· Click “Make a Payment”
· Type in your login and password in the “Member” section
· Click and pay any of your outstanding balances. Continue to follow the payment procedures.
Bills for afterschool and preschool will be posted at least one week before the following month.